Sunday, December 10, 2006

Where does the weekend go?

Saturday was a fun and jam-packed day. Our friend Dan and his son came by to visit which was lots of fun. They live in San Diego so we don't get to see them as often as we'd like. Also my best friend Kat came by to hang out. She wanted to check out my Guitar Hero 2 and update her Myspace page. While the kids were playing, Dan became interested about Myspace looking at all the women he could potentially date. :) It was like a kid in a candy store...ah well, it is the place to meet people. The guys took off leaving the kids with Kat and me so Tyler and Daniel practiced shooting boxes the backyard with a bow & arrow. I was surprised that Tyler picked it up pretty fast and shot the box on his second try. After a while the boys got tired of shooting and went inside to play video games. This is when Kat and I tried our best with the bow and arrow. It was lots of fun and goofing off. It was something I wanted to try and finally did.

Today started early with breakfast at Denny's with everyone. I was bummed that Denny's stopped serving my ham & mushroom bowl. It has potatoes with scrambled eggs, ham, mushrooms and cheese on top. Now I don't know what I'll order for breakfast...

No comments:

Post a Comment