Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Construction done




I can't believe it but the kitchen construction is finished. The granite counters and backsplash were installed and glued on with a super-stinky compound that smells like magic marker magnified 100 times. Ugh...I still have to have the windows open in this chilly weather to air out the smell. Of course I had to run to Bed Bath and Beyond tonight to do some shopping for some new dishes, dish towels and curtains for starters. Why can't they make their shopping carts bigger? I did some damage but thank goodness for the $150 Visa gift cards to take a big chunk out of the total. I love the colors of the new dishes and how it looks on the granite. Tomorrow I'll start transferring items once I line the shelves while waiting for the new refrigerator...now my work begins.





1 comment:

  1. Very nice Deb!!! I love your new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete