Friday, December 08, 2006

This afternoon I went window shopping for counter height chairs. My first stop was Levitz and I had to browse around before I found the dining room section. There were a couple of chairs I liked and the price was reasonable but I'm not sure if 4 chairs will fit. One chair looked okay for $130 and when the salesman checked it was in stock, it came up as $99. I'll have to bring Hector back to see them.

Next door is Linen N Things which was really fun to wander around. I browsed through every section taking my time. When I was little, my mom had to drag me to places like this...who wants to look at towels? I admit now that these stores are very cool. I was starving so I went to Togo's around the corner and ordered my favorite sandwich #29 chunky chicken salad (with almonds). I was so happy to go home to eat my sandwich...I looked at my watch at it is 2:00pm! Yikes...Tyler is out of school at 2:13pm so I zoom off to pick him up. Thankfully, we got home so I could eat my lunch in peace. Now I'm sleepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment