Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Eve Eve

Are you finished shopping? I finished this morning while Hector took Tyler for some last second shopping at Target. I whisked Joshua to the mall to exchange an item that Carlos asked me to buy for Hector. I'm not going to mention anything else about it in case Hector reads this. I did more wrapping and this year I actually wrapped the gift cards. My friend Nancy gave me a photo wrapped in paper which was folded and used only one piece of tape. So I kept the example and practiced a bit. The wrapping in not as precise or perfect as I'd like but it'll do.

I got my photo calenders today too which I totally forgot about. It's good thing I don't have to mail any out! Kat is coming over tonight to exchange gifts and we'll hang out here. Christmas Eve will be at Lupe's house and it sounds like most of the nieces and nephews will be there too. Happy Holidays to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm done with shopping! Merry Christmas Debbie!

    ReplyDelete