Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Happy Halloween

I was seriously lagging with Halloween decorations this year along everything else that goes with it but I did manage to do all that I wanted to do, just scaled back a tad.

I made 1/4 of Josh's costume and ordered the rest online. I can't believe how much a simple kids' Yoshi costume cost and it wasn't even well-made. So I found a Yoshi hat which is really cute along with a green sweatsuit (that can be worn later) and bought some green felt which I hot glued together & stuffed with polyfill for the tail. Josh really was happy with it even though it didn't have all the details on it, he was perfectly fine with it.

He got to march in the parade at school and then have a fun Halloween party in class. Tyler didn't get really involved so much but wore a skeleton T shirt  with some skeleton gloves & Jack Skellington mask for trick n treating. I only managed 1 blurry pic of Tyler so you have to make do with Josh's.

Yoshi costume

Yoshi : side view

Pumpkin decorating with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment