Thursday, October 27, 2011

Projects Galore

I finally got some photos of latest projects so have a look and maybe you'll be inspired.

First up is the Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf which really takes advantage of the long colorways of Noro. Usually I don't enjoy knitting scarves because I get bored or tired but this one was lots of fun. I think the anticipation of seeing how the colors play out kept me going.


Multi directional diagonal scarf
pretty colors

Multi-directional diagonal scarf
Visually interesting.



I think I will gift this to my SIL for the holidays...she doesn't wear lots of brights so the colors in the scarf should be a nice pop.

Next up is the Snelle Annabelle cowl. This is for Josh's teacher who loves pink. This was another fun knit and only took one day. I like the leaves that go all around.

Snelle Annabelle cowl
Hot pink.

Last, but not least is the Vilai socks. I joined a sock yarn club this year and this is the first pair that I knit with particular brand of yarn.

The colors are gorgeous and the pattern was challenging for me. I had to pay close attention to the chart and it sure paid off. The only think I didn't care for the pooling of colors in the foot portion. The leg chart broke that up  but the pooling will be hidden by shoes so not a big deal. I also knit it a tad short so I will give them to Hannah who has smaller feet.

Vilai socks
Vilai socks

So that brings up the next question, what shall I knit up next?

No comments:

Post a Comment