Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Finished Goodies

Yay, more projects to show off!

First, I will present my Dead Simple Lace Socks. I used some mystery yarn that I remember buying in Victoria, BC and lost the label (very annoying) but the socks are very pretty.

Dead Simple Pose 4

Dead Simple Pose 2

Dead Simple Pose 3


I used my remote shutter for pics propping the camera up on the floor with a video game to level the lens. I probably could have elevated it a bit more but still the socks look good. :)

Next up we have the Waffel Hat. Again using the remote shutter with the camera on the dining table. Very stretchy hat which is kind of big on me but doesn't slide down past my eyes. I'll make mods the next time I knit this to fit normal people heads. :)

Waffel Hat pose4

Waffel Hat pose 3

Time to celebrate Thanksgiving and enjoy/appreciate all that we have. Give thanks and hugs to those around you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment