Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kindle Fire

Hector bought this as an anniversary gift  and it arrived this morning. :) Josh spotted it on the porch as we were leaving for school. I think he thought it might be his LEGO package but I could see the Amazon Kindle labelled on it. Joshua said he expected dad to give me yarn which was really cute.

Kindle Fire arrives

Simple packaging that is the Kindle and the charging cord. That's it.

Fits nicely in my hand

Fits comfortably in my hand too. Kind of hard to take a photo of it while holding it though.

Kindle Fire

Turned on right away and everything was simple after that. It was already loaded with our Amazon info, asked for wifi connection and registered itself right away. A few more minutes and all my books are on here.

Web browsing is easy and I already practiced downloading a knitting pattern on here so I can access it easily. Cool.

Kindle Fire

Even videos are nice looking and easy to access. So far my impression is that this will be a great tool/plaything for me. I wanted to store my knitting patterns on something so I don't need to keep printing them out which I tend to misplace eventually. Patterns don't take up much room so I can try uploading them to the Cloud and see how that works.

I haven't read any books yet but I might stick to my original Kindle as it will be easier on my eyes but the potential for travel worthiness is wonderful. I know it's geared to Amazon content but that works for me. I'll have to re-evaluate again in a month...

No comments:

Post a Comment