Monday, November 14, 2011

This n That

Nice to have a long holiday weekend and give a special thanks to my veteren hubby and to all who serve our country(past, present and future)! Our weekend was filled with hockey themed events. A great hockey game Saturday night and then Tip A King on Sunday.

Pictures later but I feel really tired lately...T-guy got sick last night so I kept him home from school. He is pushing hard for the Xbox 360 but he's been told that he needs to earn the $ from his grades and whatever he can scrape up either by gift cards or extra chores. He is trying to find loopholes in our agreement  so today I drew up a contract explaining in written terms how this is to be done. So far he has calculated about $208 towards the system. If he does manage to pay for it early, the actual play time on it is really restricted to more good grades etc and I can adjest that accordingly. :0

No comments:

Post a Comment