Monday, November 28, 2011

Food Food Food

This Thanksgiving weekend was the time for cooking and eating. Lots of it. We spent Thanksgiving Day at my cousin's new home where we had a potluck. Nothing like turkey and Chinese food. The day after, I made our own turkey in the rotisserie which was awesome and I'm not lying either.

On Saturday, I made a rib roast...again awesome! Saturday night I used turkey leftovers to make a pot pie/shepherds pis of sorts. I used cornbread stuffing as the crust and filled it with turkey, gravy, peas, carrots, corn topped with cheesy mashed potatoes & french fried onions. Freakin awesome.

Sunday I didn't make anything but I went to brunch at Marie Callendars by LACMA with Kat and her family which was delicious. Oh my, every day was filled with great food and I still have leftovers.

And of course, I don't have pictures because I was eating...

No comments:

Post a Comment