Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday

Sorry for the lack of updates...Tyler was sick for 2 days, and I've been kind of blaise about the whole posting thing. I have been knitting and finally finished a pair of socks that I started in July(?). It's already November and I really need to find my gift pile and figure if I have enough items.

I also was busy making my 2012 photo calendar which I've been doing for about 4-5 years and it's actually done. I've been holding off on it from sending the order button to make sure I order the correct number since I usually have 2 or so leftover. At least if I need more, I can order it since it's saved on my Costco account.

I was also contemplating some photography ideas to challenge myself in 2012. I'm toying with the idea of a 365 project which I've started a couple of times that never took so I just need to commit and do it. I don't know if I should add another blog just focussing on the 365 project, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment