Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Patchwork

Kitty buttons

Finished another project that was started a while back, picked up again where I saw glaring mistakes so I ripped it back to my first panel and restarted. Much better.

The completed project is so cute. Too bad I didn't knit when my kids were babies, I probably would have kept having more to get my baby item fix. :) Um, okay maybe not but I have friends & cousins (much younger than me) that can benefit from baby knitwear. :)

The yarn was perfect for California winters too, a cotton blend with nice pastels. I found some really cute kitty cat buttons to sew on and just need a real baby to model it.

As you can see, I had to come up with a way to photograph the sweater and here is when your kids old craft projects can be very handy. Josh decorated a photo frame for Father's Day a while back and it worked pretty well as a hanger. :)

Cute Patches Baby Sweater
Too cute.

Patches Baby Sweater
Josh got the likeness of Hector down pat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment