Friday, March 13, 2009

Separate Ways

This weekend will be fun. I will be heading to Vegas (Henderson) with my SIL Loop and another lady to attend their friend Robin's wedding. I only know Robin through Loop. Of course I don't remember the name of the resort but I'll get to that later. It should be lots of fun, a wedding with gambling on the premises! I usually drive my BMW because I don't drive it enough and it's great on long road trips but for this weekend Loop is driving her Explorer. We are driving out early Saturday morning and coming back Sunday with some stops at the outlets. Btw, Loop will be leaving 4 days after to head to Florence, Italy. Lucky duck!

So that means Hector will be having a boys weekend and he plans to take them to Legoland. To sweeten the deal, they will stay at the Embassy Suites in La Jolla (that's kind of our usual place to stay in SD). They absolutely LOVE the indoor pool and full breakfast buffet plus the suite is kind of essential for my rambunctious boys.

I'll try to take lots of pictures...I'm debating whether to lug my DSLR and try out my new filters. It might be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment