Friday, March 20, 2009

Punk''d

St. Patrick's day was Tuesday so I agreed to help out. We made cute shamrock hats and the kids' big buddies from the 5th grade came by. The teachers made it very clear that the leprechauns left the children a treat and it was for Kids Only. If adults had the treat, their feet would turn green. The teachers pulled me aside to see if I wanted to join in on the fun so I went to another room where I put green ink on me feet, let it dry and came back into the room.
The snack was a green pudding so one was handed to me which I began eating. A few minutes later, the teachers are asking if I ate it and I said yes because I didn't think my feet would turn green. The kids kept asking us to take our shoes off so we did and the kindergartners' eyes went huge!!! It was great! Some of the kids took their shoes off to check their feet and it was really cute.

Those pesky leprechauns turned my feet GREEN! The kids still ask me if my feet are still green.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment