Friday, March 27, 2009

Goodies

A few day ago I was clearing out the pile of mail that accumulates on our kitchen counter and found our Costco rebate check from American Express. SWEET! Hector said I could have it to buy whatever I want...DOUBLE SWEET! I went to Costco yesterday morning, found the goodies I wanted, get to the checkout and um, Hector has to be present for me to use it (he has to endorse it). BOOOOOOO!

So that night we go back again, this time with Hector and I got a digital frame which I've always wanted to display my photos, some plastic bins for yarn (of course), itunes cards and a Flip Mino HD camcorder. This little Flip Mino is so small, it's smaller than my Blackberry and ultra simple to use. I just turned it on and use.

Now it needs to upload and I need to do an errand for Hector in OC so hopefully it won't take too long....this is just a little video of Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment