Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Every Inch Counts


Yarn!!! What did you think I meant? After making my Cheese Monkey socks, I had a wee bit of yarn left...like the size of plums (times 2) so I went ahead to try and make some baby legwarmers. I mean like really small. I had to omit some rows of ribbing to squeak these puppies out. Maybe I'll keep this on the list of stashbusters because seriously, I have all these leftovers balls after the main project.
I think they'll fit okay. Plus I don't believe these will serve a real purpose ie warmth. Pure accessory and fashoin statement.
Hopefully baby D will look slammin in her new hat and legwarmers. Thankfully the weather is gray and rainy...I can curl up by the fire and knit while my spicy potato soup is in the slowcooker. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment