Sunday, April 20, 2008

so far behind

I've been lagging in the blogging department. I don't think I finished telling the rest of our vacation. Oh well. Here are some pictures of the Homewood suites....








It was very comfortable and looked to be pretty new. The bed was soft and comfy.
The kids can't resist a great pool and this one had some pool toys which made it so much more entertaining.




Our weekend was uneventful. We had the usual baseball game (they lost) and while the kids went to visit Grandma, Hector and I went to dinner at Gyu-Kaku which is a Japanese restaurant where you cook your food on a barbeque grill. We chose the Geisha menu with various meat, shrimp along with soup, salad, rice, garlic noodles and dessert. It was tasty and yummy although Hector was not completely satisfied. He likes bigger portions of meat. Overall, it is a very good restaurant but a bit pricey and you have to cook the meat yourself. Later I had a stomach ache so I'm not sure if the food caused it or not.

Hector hurt his shoulder somehow so he has been saying, "Ow" a lot. I get to rub Tiger Balm on him which reminds me to do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment