Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I got a bit of time to say not much is going on. Hector removed all the old bathroom stuff except the tub (He-man had to help haul the cast iron tub down the stairs). They went to buy a new tub and waited for another friend to help haul it up the stairs. Yikes, what a big job! Hector is feeling the pain today (oh, my lumbago).

Josh and I did some much needed grocery shopping this morning. Now, what shall I cook for dinner? I think some steak, rice and broccoli might be in order depending on when Tyler's baseball ends so maybe that can be on hold till tomorrow and I'll make the Boboli pizza instead. Very quick and easy.

I got to run and take some more pictures of the bathroom transformation...it's coming along. The plumber came by to do some connections and other plumbing things and the tub is in place. The tile guy will come by to give an estimate and we are on our way. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment