Wednesday, April 16, 2008

catching up

Where to start?? I'll begin with the bathroom since I haven't posted any pics from that yet. Today Hector went to get the tile and supplies and the tile guy will start tomorrow. He will do the underlayment for the tile, backers for the floor and tiling which will take about a week. My part will be picking out fixtures, lighting and paint. Yay. Phew...I have the hardest part to do! :)

Okay here is what the ugly bathroom looked like before Hector demolished it which I must say is a vast improvement already.








Goodbye..ugly brown carpet which was hiding ugly beige/gold glittery linoleum. Bah.




It might be kind of hard to see the glittery beauty of the floor but you get the idea.

Here is the tile I picked out... Columbia Bone for the shower wall...

and a darker Ferra Brown for the floor.




No comments:

Post a Comment