Wednesday, May 17, 2006

You Be the Judge

I promised to tell you a story. It begins with a girl I've known, let's call her Pammy, for about 10 years. I met Pammy when she was barely out of high school and watched her struggle through her college years and finally pharmacy school. She had ups and downs like anybody else and we became friends. So when Pammy finally finished pharmacy school last year, it was a big deal. There was a graduation party so my sister-in-law & I decided to buy an ipod mini for Pammy. The first thing was that Pammy didn't open her gifts at the party. She opened them the next day for whatever reason and her husband said that Pammy really was excited about the ipod mini. Fast forward one year to the present. The ipod is still in the original box sitting in some room in their house. Her husband offered to load the ipod for Pammy but she refused the offer. She keeps saying that she will do this herself when she has time. I even offered to help her along. No thanks, she says. Hmmpf. Needless to say, my sister-in-law & I are miffed at this. We thought that this would be a nice gift that practically everyone else in the world would have ripped open and used right away. But not Pammy. That girl is WACK!

1 comment: