Thursday, May 18, 2006

June Gloom in May


Lately the mornings are gray until afternoon when it may clear up but not always. We call it June Gloom here and it's already arrived. I even saw a 5 day forecast of the weather and it showed rain on Sunday. Yikes. I hope not. Kat and I get to see Madonna kick off her concert tour. Yippee! It should be loads of fun. I wonder if there will be wannabees still dressing up like Madonna from the 80's. The tickets say no cameras but it would be great to sneak one in. We are both too chicken to try this time although we have done it before.

Yesterday, Joshua fell asleep on the floor in our family room so I decided to try cutting his hair. He didn't wake up from the scissors sound so I just cut away. It looks okay not great but hey it was easier than dealing with a screaming, squirming child who has the strength of 10 men if one attempted to cut his hair while awake.Trust me on this one.


The above pic is of Alex and Joshua at the park. They are good buddies and get along great. I managed to get this shot when they stopped for a breather.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I had to check out your site when I saw your "name." We are a family of cheese lovers, so how could I not?

    I'm loving your site. Thanks for visiting mine and posting! :-)

    Now excuse my while I root around through your entries...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are to adoreable boys you've got there.

    Wow, my little man would have so much fun with them!

    ReplyDelete