Sunday, May 21, 2006

Disneyland


Lately Hector has been working long hours or overnight call so I decided to take the kids to Disneyland Friday night. We all have annual passes so it is a nice diversion for the kids. Kat and her friend Fran were there too specifically to see the fireworks show. The boys and I arrived around 5:30pm so I fed them their picnic dinner on Main street and we decided that we might as well wait for the Parade of Dreams. The kids seemed to enjoy it and I thought it was just okay. I took the kids to fantasyland while Kat and Fran set off to find a good place to see the fireworks. I managed to squeeze in 2 rides (Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and the carousel) then it was time for popcorn and the fireworks. Popcorn is the BEST thing at Disneyland to the boys (Joshua literally dances around the line) .

While we wait for the show, Tyler is talking non-stop to Fran about all topics under the sun and Josh is busy eating popcorn. Fran was wearing a sweatshirt that had MICKEY on the front of it and Joshua began pointing & reciting the letters. Soon, Tyler gets into the action by placing his hand on Fran's chest over the letter that Joshua says. Both boys are touching Fran's chest while she looks kind of bewildered. It was all innocent and very amusing but I don't think she has ever been manhandled by 2 guys in public before!!

No comments:

Post a Comment