Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm still tired ever since I saw Madonna...I stay up past midnight and get up at 7:30am to get the kids ready. I need 8 hours of sleep to function & be nice. Before we had kids, Hector used to joke that I was grumpy if I didn't get my 23 hours of sleep. But back to Madonna, if you ever have the chance to see her, do it. You will not be disappointed! She put on a spectacular show at the Forum that kept everyone on their feet for most of the time. No encore though which was kind of strange but she performed for 2 hours of non-stop entertainment. This rates as one of the best concerts I've been to.


We had some unusual rain Sunday until yesterday morning. Joshua and I got caught in a downpour after dropping Tyler off at school and by the time we reached the car, we were soaked. Here is Josh with the wet, plastered down hair look. By afternoon, the rain was gone and now we are enjoying beautiful weather in the 70's. Okay, I'm tired. Maybe Joshua will take a nap with me now.

1 comment: