Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Debut


Ok, I finally installed all the software that came with my new Rebel XT so to commemorate the occasion, here is the latest pic of Tyler and Joshua. Tyler has his deer in the headlight look while Josh is relaxed & goofy. School will be winding down for Tyler soon so I've been planning some day camps for him in July. We will be hitting Disneyland, Legoland and Soak City this summer so watch out! Tyler will also be starting T-ball with some kids from his school so we have been practicing batting and catching the ball. At this point we are trying to keep it fun and lighthearted plus it gets us all moving & active.

I also took a picture of the flowers we gave my mom for Mother's Day. I'm still learning the camera and will be for a long time so have some patience with all my nonsense.


More later tomorrow when I rant about a certain someone who still hasn't opened/used her ipod that my sister-in-law & I gave last May! Ooooh, it still irks me!

No comments:

Post a Comment