Saturday, May 06, 2006

Shut Out


The Mighty Ducks vs. Avalanche game was great last night. The Ducks won 5-0 and we saw 4 out of 5 goals scored since they occured on our side of the rink. We had nosebleed seats which still had good views of the rink. The freebie were little towels that we waved around when we scored so we waved them a lot. Arrowhead Pond is nice but I felt a little cramped in there compared to Staples Center. So Hector and I began discussing our LA Kings seats for next year and I think we will splurge on a half season pair so that will be lots of fun.


On the way home, we drove close to Disneyland and the fireworks were going on and these are my attempts at taking pictures while in the car. I just like the squiggly lights and think they look kinda cool.


I need to get going and make some chile verde with pork ribs. Yum...I can't wait to eat!

2 comments:

  1. Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    ReplyDelete