Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Procrastination


Important things get done for the most part on time but somethings just do not get done. For instance, on the wall by my computer, I still have Christmas cards & pictures taped up. It is almost June and there only about 15 cards which would take me less than a minute to take them down but still they stay. I think about taking them down but that's as far as it goes. Sigh. The above pic is a party decoration from Tyler's birthday party in September and it is still hanging in our patio. I don't think I'm the only person like this but at least I'm not anal. I already have a mother and friend like that so being a bit of a procrastinator can't be that bad.


For some reason, both Josh and Tyler like it their pictures taken as close as possible. Because of this, I shrunk their pics down so no one will be startled when drinking their coffee and spewall over the computer. Sound familiar?? Hector??


1 comment:

  1. Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

    ReplyDelete