Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day



A cute video to share with you all... it kind of makes me hungry for sushi. :0

Going to spend a quiet evening home with the kids since Hector works late tonight. Too much fuss and hubbub tonight to be enjoyable which I've learned over the years. ;) Hector is a total sweetie for asking me for my Valentine's day list and got me the one thing I wanted even though it's kind of silly and possibly annoying (to him) but he still got it for me....

Can you guess what it is??

 
Yep, my very own HOCKEY GOAL LIGHT WITH HORN!!!   WITH REMOTE!!
I can't express how excited I am with this.
Seriously.
 
 
 Ha, I also got a cool coffee book of hockey. Oh and some roses and chocolates. ;)
 


Sure it's super cheesy and silly but my love knows/understands/listens to me and got me this light which makes me super happy.

Hope your day is wonderful...just be thankful.

Shh...I baked an apple pie for Hector tonight. I even made the crust from scratch which was a PITA so I hope it's okay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment