Thursday, February 28, 2013

Midweek

Sorry for the neglect but not much going on around here. I was on the ball this morning and somewhat organized so I had my camera in hand with Josh on his skateboard. Then I took a leisurely stroll home.

Back in the saddle

Skateboarding to school

The warmer weather is a nice change and Josh appreciates being able to ride his skateboard again.

Trash day
trash day


Succulent blossom
Sign of spring
Mini & giant pinecone
two pinecones
I'm not usually a collector but I love these pinecones. One is huge with curved, spikes that will definitely draw blood and leave your fingers sticky with sap and the other is tiny, compact & cute.

Curved spiky pinecone

Barbed pinecone
caution while handling
And then we have the little one...

itty bitty pinecone

I'm working on some projects so more on that later....

No comments:

Post a Comment