Friday, February 15, 2013

Week at a Glance

Here is our week in review....

Monday at the beach.
Winter Beach day

Descent

Boys Diggin

A Lotta Seaweed

Seagulls

Palos Verdes view

Squinty



Just a hour outside to get the kids moving and in the sunshine. Gorgeous day but it was really windy/chilly toward the water. The kids were totally happy digging in the sand with their buckets.

I got my yarn shipment....A very pretty yarn in forest greens that I will promptly cast on once I finish a pair of socks on the needles.

February Sock Club Yarn

Oh, look! I just finished these this morning. A nice lace pattern called On-Hold socks. Easy pattern and I finally got to use this pretty plum yarn. I do love the dark colors but it does get harder to see/knit at night. I either need to get better lighting or lighter yarn. :)

On Hold Socks

On Hold Socks3

The lace pattern reminds me of ram horns although a person on Ravelry compared them to Fallopian tubes/uterus. Ha, I can totally see that too.

Off to wind my new yarn and get ready for my hockey date night with my one & only cheeseboy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment