Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Prize

I won a prize! I knit these socks because I want to & enjoy a challenge so SKA really supports & encourages sock knitters. The group offers prizes if a knitter finishes a pair that meet the criteria but there are a lot of members so usually I don't expect to win plus the prizes are totally random.

I think for the month of November, there were over 350 finishers and about 14 prizes so I was totally shocked that I won. I won once before about 2 years ago but not all the socks I've knitted were eligible so you get the idea. :)

So here is my lovely yarn.
Lisa Souza yarn
Colorway: Bayberry which is a coral/orange.

There are so many independent dyers out there and I really like to support them if I can and it's great that Lisa Souza is located in California. :)  Here is her linky link.

I will have to finish up my other projects so I can try this out. So excited...


No comments:

Post a Comment