Friday, January 11, 2013

Adjustments

I'm not one to do New Years resolutions but slowly over the past year I've changed my eating habits (loosely following The 4 Hour Body) so I lost about 15 lbs and the best part is maintaining that loss.

Even with the holidays, my weight stayed pretty much the same which is very encouraging to me. So I can now work towards my next goal for another 20 lbs to go although I'm entirely concerned with a 'number' and more about my well being.

The next adjustment is movement/exercise and a couple of nights ago, I put in the Just Dance 4 in our Wii U. We have a couple of other Just Dance games that the kids and I really enjoy and the last couple games have a Just Sweat category because everyone knows that dancing is great for cardio. I do the 30 minute dance workout and sweat up a storm. I do want to try to dance at least 4 times a week along with my weekly yoga session.

Dancing last night I managed to dislodge both of my rings which flew across the room so now I have switched them to other larger fingers. Feels kind of weird but better to keep my precious rings safe. :)

So think what you want to accomplish this year and make small goals that I like to think of as baby steps. :) Have fun and think positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment