Friday, January 18, 2013

Meet The Players

Last Saturday as season ticket holders, we got tickets to meet the LA Kings for autographs and photos. This is offered yearly but this is the 1st year as Stanley Cup Champions! :)

For the most part, getting autographs is not that hard if you go to the practice & hang out in the parking lot. The players are very nice and approachable but there are a few that park behind the gates so it's much more difficult to catch those guys.

Dustin Brown & me

Here I am with Dustin Brown, captain of the LA Kings. I had him autograph my Stanley Cup book too. I really need, need a haircut. ;0
 He has perfected his smile so not display his missing 5-6 teeth in the front.


Brownie & Kathy

Here he is with Kathy and his smile.

Kathy with Kings trio (Stoll, Richardson, Carter)

Kathy seems very thrilled to be with the 3 Kings players, doesn't she? The players were grouped in 3-4 per section but these guys are close friends and wanted their table jammed up to one another. I guess they couldn't bear to be about 3 feet apart for 3 hours. Uff. They're still pretty nice to look at...

We managed 6 players as the lines were pretty long but he got the hard to find players so now I can work on the rest of my autographs at practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment