Monday, January 28, 2013

Drip Candles

These were a really fast knit since I had a houseful of sick kids last week so ta-da!!
Pretty Drip Candles


They used up quite a bit of leftover sock yarns which started with the best intentions with 3 sock yarns the look great of the foot/heel but then I ran out and had to switch to other yarn. They still look great and they are very warm socks.

Unfortunately, they turned out a tad too large so I can either use them as house socks when my feet are freezing or find a person with womens size 10 feet.


By the fireplace: Drip Candles


My leftover sock yarns are dwindling down so that I'm down to a gallon ziploc bag after these Drip Candle socks and the Apple Core blanket. :)

So you know what that means? I must knit more socks to get more leftovers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment