Thursday, September 06, 2012

Quiet

Today is the first day of school for both boys so it feels a little quiet around here. It was pretty hectic so I don't have the usual first day of school photos but picture it in your mind's eye.

Actually I did take some of Tyler who doesn't look thrilled and Josh just looks nervous. I don't know if they want to relive those exact moments.

But we did have fun counting all the different things we did this summer...

  1. Taking the Metro to downtown LA & seeing the Walt Disney concert hall and city library.
  2. Going the the Getty Villa
  3. Going to the Arboretum
  4. Going to the OC Fair
  5. Travelling to Indio
  6. vacationing in Hawaii
  7. JPL tour
  8. numerous trips to the beach and pool
By taking account of all our activities, Tyler said, "Wow, we did do a lot this summer!" Yes kids, I worked hard to keep you busy and entertained this summer!

I'm looking forward to next summer.

1 comment: