Thursday, September 13, 2012

Solfar Socks

Woot! I finished a pair of socks yesterday. :) It's been so hot & muggy lately, I haven't had much interest in knitting but fans & room A/C helped a lot.

The pattern is Solfar by Cookie A from the 2012 Cookie A sock club and my first finished pair from the club. So far I've loved all the yarns and patterns, especially the cookie recipes. I think I've made more cookies from the club than socks but I'm slowly challenging myself with her sock patterns. A lot of Cookie A patterns look complex and intricate which can be intimidating but I'm slowly finding out that I can do these and the socks don't turn out to be hard at all.

So I present my Solfar socks with Plucky Knitter Primo Fingering yarn (with cashmere in it) in Vintage Icebox. I had a quick impromptu session with my Canon & remote trigger which turned out rather well. The fit is perfect so these will be a welcome addition in my sock drawer.

Now I just need to find show cool shoes to show off my handknit socks. :)
Solfar socks7

Solfar socks6

Solfar socks4

Solfar socks3
Add caption

Solfar socks
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment