Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What is that pink thing?

cutest mobile dog groomer EVAH!!

Last night, Hector called me on the phone and said grab your camera. Very curious, I met him in the driveway and we walked around to the next streeet. There we saw this bright pink trailer and on getting closer it was a mobile dog grooming service in the shape of a dog. Complete with dog ear windows!!!  Really cute and the lady that runs it let me take pictures of it.

Pink mobile dog groomer Vroom Groom

So if you're in the South Bay area of Los Angeles, you can hire the cutest mobile dog grooming service. I can't say anything about the actual dog grooming but the little truck should make the grumpiest person smile...

We don't have a dog but I'd try this just on sheer cuteness alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment