Friday, September 14, 2012

Last of the Famous International Playboys



I can't forget my Friday video!

 I was busy scooting around town to find fermented black beans to make some pork ribs for tonight. I tried our corner market which caters to Korean customers and I found something similar but the sources I Googled says fermented black beans are really soybeans and salt and the jar I found was soybeans and sugar. Huh? So back into the car to 99 Ranch market which caters to Chinese customers and of course, there it was. :) The house smells really yummy as the ribs are simmering for a couple of hours. Even Tyler asked what that good smell was when he came home from school. Josh seemed on the fence.

Anyway, back to the video. The Smiths/Morrissey are one of my faves and I think Moz has a unique voice. I'm glad he's still singing and touring although it's harder to find him and I'm slowing down in my concert attendance. ;)

Now to cool down during another heat surge! And maybe some knitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment