Friday, August 31, 2012


Another Friday, already? I'm ready! We are still having a heat wave which is tiresome but what can you do? I can barricade myself in our bedroom with our room A/C while the kids can go about their normal activities  & not have the heat bother them...

That also means another Friday video from Depeche Mode! Very early DM when they were teenagers and just beginning. Fun to grow up with the band that speaks to you. :)

Have an outing at Jet Propulsion Labratory that I had to plan several weeks in advance (June) and here we are. Of course, I should be spending the day getting the house ready for Tyler's birthday but no, we will be on our field trip in the hot San Gabriel valley. I expect lots of efficient A/C there.

Have a good holiday weekend....



No comments:

Post a Comment