Thursday, August 02, 2012

Flashback 80's


The original version that I heard in 1984 (it must have been an import then) and then Pet Shop Boys released another version that was much slower but it took off. I prefer this version more and Hector played name that tune with me the other day by singing/vocalizing the beginning part which cracked me up mostly because 1) I knew the song and 2) it sounded funny.

So here it is to enjoy and please join in the ah ah ah part, uh uh UH UH UH.

I know Hector is at work now and won't be able to hear this song but I'm sure he'll perform it LIVE for me at home! :)

Note: Hector posed this question of your top 5 songs you'd pick if you had to live on a deserted island. I'm still thinking of my list but Hector said he had a Pet Shop Boys song and I guessed correctly.....

What do you think it is???

Answer below....












Suburbia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment