Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Discontinued

A few weeks ago, I stopped at South Coast Plaza on our way home from San Diego to stretch our legs and look around since I hadn't been there in years. Lots of high end stores which are fun to window shop but those years are behind me now. But there is one high end store that we went into because it has a certain item that I've used since the mid-1980's. It has been my signature scent and it is Fendi perfume. I remember I originally bought it at Macy's way back in the day and since then had to make special trips to the Fendi store to buy it (pre-internet days).

I wore this perfume a lot and the eau de toilette doens't even come close to the rich, sultry & romantic scent which lasts all day. It must have been good since I wore it all through dating H and he even tracked some down for me when I ran out. The perfume was discontinued during the 90's (?) but came back. It's a shame that it was discontinued again.
Fendi perfume classic
Classic Fendi

I even remembered one time at New Years Eve I wore it to some nightclub in Hollywood and it attracted another girl (she commented on the perfume) & she danced with me much to H's amusement. So it has a positive outcome for men and women!! :)
Fendi perfume: no substitution will ever compare
My precious...

Amazon has some for sale but they're charging high prices which range from $250 to $349 for the perfume. I can only hope Fendi will bring it back one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment