Thursday, August 16, 2012

Craft Day

I found this cool DIY freezer paper T-shirt technique that I had to try for myself. I'm not an artist by any means but you can find cool stencils online to spark those creative juices.

I don't have any photos of Josh's T-shirt which I did first but I can post his later. I found a cool dragon stencil and applied it to his orange T-shirt he uses for karate. He is almost to his orange belt and he likes to coordinate his shirt to match the belt. Same with Tyler. I painted the dragon purple since that is the next color belt in karate after orange.

On to Tyler's shirt...at first he didn't seem to be interested in what I was doing but when I showed Josh his finished T-shirt, Tyler asked is he is getting one. I said sure, I'll find you something that you'll like.

After some (lots) of Google searching, I found the perfect one. It really is perfect for all the men in the my life.

triforce stencil

Triforce

Pretty cool, huh? Now to let it dry completely and the boys can wear their awesome T-shirts & be the envy of all their classmates. :)

DIY triforce Tshirt

The boys and I will be taking off tomorrow for a bit so try some freezer paper stencilling and show me what you make!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment