Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Color Affection Complete

Yes!! Finally finished this beautiful shawl aptly named Color Affection and it's wonderful. Sure it was a sometimes tedious and boring knit but the stripes kept me going. There are so many fantastic color combos out there on Ravelry so I can see why this pattern can be addictive.

I used yarn from my stash and although it didn't look like the colors would work, I think it did. I hope to use it a lot this fall/winter and generally snuggling in the house.

Color Affection4
Hangs nicely.
I think I will knit this again but probably not till next year or when I need a mindless knit but boy are the results fabulous!!

I attempted some photos with my remote  which can be difficult but ignore me and concentrate on the finished object of my affection!! :)

Color Affection3
I swear I brushed my hair, darn humidity.
Color Affection2
Hopefully that hump in the pale blue section will block out.
Color Affection shawl
Yay, it's done!!
Now to turn on the A/C for a bit then head to Costco for some supplies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment