Thursday, August 09, 2012

Film Days

Tyler on crazy hair day.
Yeah, remember film?? A while back we went through some boxes and Hector pulled out my 35mm SLR and little Fuji camera. I replaced the batteries and got the film out then went to Costco which surprisingly still processes film.

And look pictures from 2005!!

Josh and Tyler in the backyard
It must be my birthday since I'm the only one that could possibly be  39 yrs old.
Joshua being cute...
I'm gonna still shoot film every so often since it's lots of fun to see what you will get. I think the kids are somewhat confused by film asking where I found these photos. And Josh says he remembers that from like 2 years ago. No, they're from 2005.

The old film cameras I inheritied from Lita are getting their seals replaced so I can experiment with them and the film I ran through it, about half turned out so hopefully the new seals will solve the problem and I can show you more later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment