Friday, December 30, 2011

Last Pair of 2011

I had to squeak in one last pair for 2011. Okay, I got a bit lazy and made them shorties but they're still socks. Plus living in SoCal, I like to wear socks but traditional calf length socks are not so practical. In addtion, they can look kind of dorky with my athletic shoes so this solves that problem. Also, I can be pretty dorky on my own, thank you very much! :)

Striped shorty socks

Matching striped shorty socks

This pair will be given to my dear childhood friend Kathy that I've known since the 2nd grade ( a very long time) and since she has princess feet that can feel any little bump (design element) on her sensitive footsies, these will be perfect for her. Cute stripes in holiday colors that she can enjoy year round.

I think I have to knit more since I have lots of leftover sock yarn waiting to be used. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment