Friday, December 09, 2011

Round Up

I'm doing better keeping up with my 365 Project but my regular blog is being neglected so here is some of what I've been up to.

My mom had the crazy idea of eating chestnuts but didn't realize how to cook/roast them. Since she never uses her oven nor wants to, she gave them to me to make & give some to her. I had to look up how to roast them and there are several ways, some of which doesn't require an oven but I tried the oven method.

Chestnuts ready to roast

They came out okay although if my mom springs the idea again next winter, I'll try the boil first then broil method that I read the street vendors use to get their chestnuts perfect.

Kat and I went to the Kings game last night and short story, the LA Kings lost 4-2. :(
The fans were frustrated and not happy with the Kings play but still managed to entertain and have a good time. 

Frustrated Kings fan
Before (with beer)

Dance Moves
After (beer)

Bailey pumps up the fans
Bailey

Bud Man tries to get the crowd going
Bud Man

Wild win
Wild celebrate their win

Another game Saturday and our family of four will be going so that should be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment