Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wanderer

Josh is growing up. He refuses to use his Curious George umbrella and shuns his cool earflap hat that I knit for him because one kid commented on it, said it looked funny. Josh, of course, can't totally figure out the context but takes it at face value so now he won't wear the hat.

Time to knit something more grownup and mature to suit my little guy. Enter the Wanderer Cap featured in Weekend Hats.  I love hats although not all of them suit me. They are the perfect gift to knit during the Christmas season and pretty fast. I still have 2 other hats that are done but need some finishing touches. :)

More photos later on those but here is the Wanderer.

side of Wanderer Cap

Wanderer Cap

Top of Wanderer Cap

Hopefully, Josh stays close by home and won't wander off any time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment