Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekend Post

Nice low key weekend. I didn't do much of anything but lounge around the house watching Hector / Tyler play the new Zelda Skyward Sword knitting until it was time to head over to Staples Center with the whole family for the Kings game.

Great view of the entire ice but at times, I felt disconnected from the actual game playing but it was nice and made me appreciate our usual seats. :)

Star Spangled Banner
View from the upper seats.

Section 332
Nice view of our usual seats way down there.

Engrossed in TV

Josh enjoyed some TV in bed with me. I wanted to capture his 'purdy eyes'. :) I finished another project and maybe I won't post those pictures just yet. But I did get my final installment  of my sock yarn club with happy colors perfect for the season.

I'm roasting another turkey in our rotisserie and it smells wonderful. Just in time for the next couple of days that are going to be rainy and cold. I think I will attempt turkey soup too!

No comments:

Post a Comment