Friday, December 30, 2011

Knitted Toy

I finished this cute toy earlier this month but forgot to take pictures until today. It's a perfect project to use up those sock yarn leftovers and this time I used up the yarn I used for Josh's socks. It is a self striping yarn which makes it so cute and fun to look at.

Celestine Sox on display

This is for Curly, Carol & Buddy's little dog and we'll see if he likes it or not.

Celestine Sox by the Christmas tree


Josh sure does. He is automatically drawn to it by squishing, tossing and catching it. I still have enough of that sock yarn to make another one for Josh.

Hours of fun...

2011 is winding down and both Hector & I have a nasty cold that knocked us on our butts. We are much better but we're hoping the kids will have escaped the icky cold. Not fun. At all.

So I leave this year, thankful for my loved ones, family, friends and to those who I know in the blogosphere. Here's to 2012! May it be healthy, prosperous and happy! :)
And lots of knitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment