Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday

It's raining and even though I knew it was going to happen, I procrastinated grocery shopping until this morning so that was an experience. Maybe in the back of my mind, when I hear rain I think/hope it's more like scattered showers but no, it's a constant steady rain since 8 am.

We're not made for that kind of rain so the storm drains get seriously backed up and last weeks winds created more debris that causes more problems. I'm home now, grocery shopping done and making turkey soup and Chinese porridge jook that smells really good and I'm starving. Won't be ready until later today so I have to wait.

Finished this Escargot hat over the weekend but it's terribly big so I felted it and it fits better but still big. I think it will still look cute but felted. I must knit looser than I thought so major adjustments will have to be made for the next one. When it dries, I take pics of it and I hadn't thought of taking before pictures... Oh well.

It's really cute and unique but not really my style. I wish I could carry off the vintage look but no, I don't think I ever could. Into the gift pile, it goes! :0

No comments:

Post a Comment