Thursday, December 08, 2011

Flyer Cap

Another quick hat project that used up my leftover yarn  from my Vortex hat. I followed the pattern as written which is a tad short for me but it will fit smaller heads fine. I still need to find buttons to sew on along with the front flap which will complete the aviator look.

As usual, Josh was very compliant in modelling. I might have to include a warning to all the young girls to not look directly into Josh's eyes or instant swooning might occur. :)

Flyer Cap 3

Flyer Cap: back view

Flyer Cap side view

I love Noro's bright colors and in the future I would knit the hat longer to fit me but that's just me! :) I'm thinking of gifting this to our friend's daughter in San Diego who is in her teen years so hopefully she'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment